Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just when you thought...


It was safe to puppysit.


Yes, well, how very wrong I may have been. Don't get me wrong. I love Bayley, but she is stressing me out to no end.
Yesterday, she found it necessary to roll in duck poo and get all green and gross. Duck poo! Seriously. -_-

Anyhow. On top of that I have way too much work to get done that I'm just not motivated to do. *sigh*

And I'm trying to juggle my stupid job on top of it all which is NOT on my priority list but which they seem to think should be. I don't care about their stupid budgets. And okay have you're stupid punishment bullshit. Just don't get up my arse next week when I do nothing because you have me cleaning the fucking fridge instead of being on the floor fucking selling!!

I need out of there.

Gah.

I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment