Monday, February 7, 2011

My Little Addictive Pony...

Okay. So my addictive personality has betrayed me again, leading me to fall in love with the pony-pals from ‘My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic’.

It’s created by the same woman who created the ‘PowerPuff Girls’ (another personal favourite of mine) Lauren Faust, and full of hip-horay, pizzaz and spunk!

As those of you lucky enough to follow me on facebook would know - my page has succumbed to pony-cuteness. Anyone who is a fan of anything on Cartoon Network, or of anything just plain cute with the right tough of girly ad toughness should really watch this… LIKE NOW!!

I know what you're all thinking, "But that's a little girls show?"
before you judge it, watch it. Like the Powerpuff Girls and other shows before it, My Little Pony is totally watch worthy. It's funny, with great, lovable characters, who aren't pretty little princesses (though there is a princess pony who governs over them), each character has flaws as well as strengths, making them totally relatable.

So in saying that, I thoroughly recommend this show to everyone. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment