Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Assassino!

So I've been playing a lot of Assassin's Creed lately. I played the original quite a few years ago, but very recently took up playing Assassin's Creed II.
The storyline and gameplay had me hooked almost immediately, the idea is extremely fun and original. The idea of being able to interact with almost the entire environment of the game was astounding. Climbing walls and towers and jumping across rooftops is still a multitude of fun!
So I finished the storyline of II a few days ago, and was really impressed with the ending. I only have a couple of achievements left to have gained the full 1000 gamerpoint score for the game as well. Having said that, I have started Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I love that the gameplay is the same, the controls and layout are almost identical and you continue the story right from where II left off. But even better in Brotherhood is the introduction of the online multiplayer. I'm yet to fully explore this very welcome addition to the game, but when I do I'll post something up on here all about it, promise.
In the mean time, I'm also planning to try and purchase Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, if monetary situations permit, as it looks quite interesting as well.
As for today - I'm going to try and finish the last chapter of Enslaved, which is another of this years epic game releases I have thoroughly enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. You will never catch me... Assassino!

    Loved all their games!

    ReplyDelete